Join us as we strive to enhance the lives of Asian Americans, immigrants, and people of color through education, youth leadership, services, advocacy, and organizing!
Membership benefits include:
- Building a powerful Asian American organization and movement centered on justice & equality for ALL! #Citizenship4All #Healthcare4All
- Make your voice heard with a progressive grassroots organization!
- Opportunities to engage with a loving political community that is dedicated to your growth & well-being!
- Tailored trainings, workshops, & webinars on how to be the best politically active person you can be!
- Keep up with our news & updates, plus an exclusive, contributors-only newsletter!
- Members-only fun swag!
If you would prefer to donate by check, please send your check, made payable to NAKASEC, to 6715 Little River Turnpike, Suite 207, Annandale, VA 22003. Please write in the memo: "Hamkae Center Membership".
Hamkae Center (formerly NAKASEC Virginia) is an affiliate of NAKASEC. Your donation will be processed by NAKASEC and will be used to support the programs and operations of Hamkae Center.
For questions or concerns, email Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always waiting for your feedback!
If you would like to support as an donor and not as a member, please use our donation form here. Thank you!